the fact that there have been no leaked nudes on my dashboard proves that i’m following the right people
I love that these ladies basically sent these dudes howlers.
At work the other day, a customer tried to take a photo of myself and another dancer, which is explicitly against the rules of our club. I grabbed his phone out of his hand, deleted the pics, and then proceeded to text his parent’s mobile number a message that basically said “I’m at the stripclub and I tried to sneak a picture so now strippers have stolen my phone and are letting you so you know that I’m bad at respecting club rules.”
i feel so empowered right now. def gonna try this one day.
The only thing is abuse is NEVER ok. If that dude’s mother really did “beat the shit out of him” that is actually really awful. It’s even worse if the girl knew his mother was abusive before telling on him.
Don’t get me wrong, I think all the other stories of revenge are awesome and dudes should be held accountable for assaulting and harassing and bullying women. BUT abuse should not be cheered on or celebrated no matter who the victim is.
^ does not commend killing rapists, I’m guessing.
Look at my nails omfg
How did you take that photo?!?
Source: An inside look at ADHD.
Me 100% of the time. Luckily Ito help for my ADD when I was a child
- ADD and ADHD are the same disorder, Attention Deficit Disorder was officially renamed Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder in 1994. Many people use ADD to refer to Type One presented here, and ADHD to refer to Type Two, but they are the same core disorder.
- In many cases where ADHD carries into adulthood, it’s a genetic issue [My grandfather, mother, siblings, and I have all been diagnosed with ADHD], though this does not always occur.
hello yes this is me
more fun facts!
- there are a lot of talks about how ADHD is overdiagnosed, and that may be true for boys, but for girls ADHD is severely underdiagnosed.
- older studies mostly looked at hyperactive boys and that’s the perception we have of ADHD. because of this many girls will go undiagnosed until adulthood.
- most girls/women who have ADHD are inattentive type. they tend to be introverted, disorganized and daydreamers.
- girls will internalize these as personal failings and teenage girls have a much higher rate of suicide and self harm because of it
- ADHD is often comorbid with anxiety and depression, both of which are caused by the failings from having ADHD
- depression can present itself differently in people with ADHD. it’s more of a discouragement from constantly failing, but it can be just as debilitating.
- read this article from the atlantic: It’s Different for Girls with ADHD
And another thing!
- ADHD is usually perceived as a lack of focus… however, individuals with ADHD have a tendency to "hyperfocus" on activities that their brains find stimulating
- Sometimes this hyperfocusing behavior lasts for extended periods of time, and so the person may require some kind of system to help them "snap out of it" if it’s causing them to spend too much time on any one activity, or if they are neglecting other tasks
- Hyperfocus can be used to one’s advantage-with the right tools
Feminists: Abolish gender roles! Girls can like masculine things and boys can like feminine things!
*a group of men unashamedly loves a cartoon made for little girls*
Feminists: DISGUSTING youre invading a space that doesnt belong to you and SOILING IT with your MASCULINITY you fedora wearing neckbeards!
If you still think feminist dislike bronies simply because they’re males, you have a shit-ton of learning to do
Uh what the fuck. Bronies are predominantly pos dudes that have pedophiliac thoughts. It’s one thing for a grown man to like the show but to become obsessed with it is clearly problematic for most guys. And anytime you use “Feminists:” as the antagonist in your point, you’re showing your ass as not a feminist?
pussy game level 1000
new 👓 | little miss blind as a bat